Awards and honours
I am very happy about all the awards which show the appreciation for my work:
With my theatre projects, I have been invited to many workshops f.e. in Austria and was able to secure the Hamburg Childrens Theatre award multiple times.
My films have been shown at numerous international festivals and in cinemas as well as on TV, also I have gathered some film fundings.
My short stories have been awarded at writing competitions and published in lots of anthologies.
Also I was invited to several podcasts to talk about my work and I am a member in many networks to be connected to other creative people.
- 2016 and 2021: scholarship for the writers meeting Dramatikerbörse at the Luaga und Losna childrens theatre festival in Austria
- 2013 and 2018 award at the childrens theatre award Hamburger Kindertheaterpreis
- 2020 chosen for the Peer-to-Peer-Akademy by the DfdK
- 2021 research scholarship from the Hamburg cultural office
- 2021 chosen for the Empowering Artist Lab by Stückliesl
- 2021 “Oma geht online“ invited to the Hamburger Kindertheatertreffen / childrens theatre festival
- Since 2008: short films shown at different international film festivals f.e. the Ambulart-Festival in South America, Internationales Filmfest Braunschweig, Filmfestival Alzey and the AeroeShortFilm in Ærøskøbing/Denmark
2015 writers camp Autorencamp at the der Wendland Shorts film festival, honorable mention by the jury for my kids animation series “Bubbly Brains”
- 2016 public funding by the Norwegian Film Fund for the kids animation series “Popcorn Pictures” by Sprocket
- 2018 project funding by the Viborg Animation Workshops for the prototype of the app based kids animation series “Child and life” (with Kay Delventhal)
- 2019 nominee for the Germanys Next Animation Talent Award at the International Trickfilmfestival Stuttgart
- 2020 script funding within the 3×3 program of the MOIN film fund for the animation feature “Alias secret” (Production: Fabian und Fred)
- since 2015 on the board of the German writers guild / Verband Deutscher Schriftsteller und Schriftstellerinnen Hamburg
- 2018 short story “Puppet / Puppe” wins the 6th literary travel competition / Literarisch Reisen Wettbewerb and gets a special award by the blind guild Vienna / Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband Wien
- 2019 winner of the happy things reading / Glückliche Gegenstände Lesung by the Writers Room Hamburg
- 2021 Hamburg future scholarship / Zukunftsstipendium and research grad by the Hamburg cultural office
Interviews / Podcasts:
- 2013 Interview in the TV show Literaturcocktail on TIDE TV by Cornelia Kirwald
- 2019 Interview for the Inklucast by Christian Ohrens
- 2020 Interview for the Hamburger Volkshochschule
- 2020 Interview for the Zeitstiftung
- 2021 Interview for the Podcast of Women in Film and Television
- On the board of the German writers guild / Verband Deutscher SchriftstellerInnen Hamburg
- On the board of the LAG youth and film / Jugend und Film by the Bundesverband Junger Film
- stage moms / Bühnenmütter e.V. (responsible for northern Germany)
- Hamburg union of writers / Hamburger Autorenvereinigung
- ASIFA (International Animated Film Society)
- AG Animation
- AG Animationsfilm
- Foundation for the German children film / Förderverein Deutscher Kinderfilm e.V.
- Kitzs childrens theatre groups / Kindertheaterszene Hamburg e.V.
- Union of stage writers / Verband der Theaterautoren
- WIFT (Women in Film and Television)
- Women in Arts and Media
- Writers for future
- Childrens Media Foundation
- Umbrella organization for the free performing arts / Dachverband der freien darstellenden Künste